Choose craps online and follow the original path to profit
Top 3 Casinos
|1||$1200||888 Vegas Casino review|
Start to play craps online in a minute
As with roulette, which also uses a complex line-up to fit different bets, you can play here by the simple principle of 1-to-1 odds or delve deeper into more complex types of stakes. When you play the craps simulator, you ask the program to make a roll after placing a bet, and the rest of the application will do for you. For the first time at the online craps table, you should pay attention to the following course of events:
- The virtual shooter rolls a couple of dice. If they add up to 7 or 11 points, he wins and passes. In this case, your pass stake wins immediately. The round ends here, and all chips are removed.
- If the number 2, 3, or 12 immediately drops out, then this is a missout, and if it turns out 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, or 10, the added number is called a point. According to the craps games’ rules, the shooter continues to throw dice in either of the last two cases.
- Sooner or later, a gambler will get a value called a point and setting the ON label to the square corresponding to the number. Next, there are two general possible endings for the round of craps online game. If the marked point falls out again, a pass is made, and the corresponding stake wins. If, before that, the number seven is obtained, this means that a missout has occurred, and the “don’t pass” bet wins.
Online playing craps with the pass or don’t pass rule is the simplest, akin to playing on red and black in roulette games. It is valid for the entire round, but you can join already during the ongoing round with a fixed point mark or before a particular throw.
Other bets for playing craps
We have repeatedly encountered that at first, beginners from India are content with the most straightforward online bets on the passline or the opposite field. Still, then they begin to be interested in more extraordinary fields. Now that you have an idea of how the online craps round goes and how it ends, let’s see what else you can wager on during the play:
- The place is one of the table’s fields of the drawn specific number. By placing a chip there, you bet that this amount will ever appear during the round.
- Lay has the opposite meaning to some extent. You assume that the amount chosen in this way will not occur but only during the upcoming roll.
- The field in craps also acts only during the next throw, assuming that there will be one of the following sums: 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12. In this case, two doubles and a dozen triples the payout for the win.
- Come becomes possible after the start of the round when you play craps online. After receiving the amount of 7 or 11, this bet wins. With 2, 3, or 12, it loses. With all other options initial for this chip, it turns into a kind of the place stake, expecting to win this particular number.
- Don’t come is the opposite of the previous bet. Numbers 2 and 3 become winning, and 7 and 11 are considered losing. Any other resulting number must not appear again until the end of the round for the online player to benefit from such a bet.
- Big 6 and Big 8 are some of the most dubious decisions for you in this game. These bets mean that the corresponding amount will be drawn by the end of the round. However, the chip on such a field will lose if this does not happen before the seven and the come out. A regular six or eight-place stakes will be more profitable in this regard.
- Horn got its name from the fact that the craps on which such a prediction for the next roll is made are located on both sides of the curved row in the Field, namely: 2, 3, 11, and 12.
- Hop is an ultra-accurate the closest attempt prediction in which you can hope for any particular match of numbers on both dice, such as 2 and 4, 3 and 6, and more.
- Wagering on a specific pair or any pair also falls under a one-roll category in the craps online simulator. The stake on any seven is the weakest, and on any matches, deuces, or fives, it is not much more valuable for online casino players. Threes and fours occupy the intermediate position in this paytable. Matches 1–2, 5–6 are more expensive (15 to 1). The top-notch with a payout of 30 to 1 was taken by combinations 1–1 and 6–6.
We are aware that, at first, these options can be difficult. However, as you play at the simplest bets for free in online demo mode, you will be able to pay more and more attention to other fields on the virtual cloth, especially since the purpose of almost each of them is intuitively clear.
|1||300% up to $200||Betfair Casino review|
|2||Up to $1,000||BetOnline Casino review|
|3||₹35,000||Betway Casino review|
What types of craps games are at casinos?
This gambling genre’s principles are pretty simple and give little room for possible variations, so there are very few established varieties of the subject. We decided only to mention the ones that punters from India can come across when they play online:
|Bank or casino craps||Bank or casino craps are the most common option on the Internet, in which you play heads-up against the house according to standard rules, and the random generator that remains behind the scenes rolls the dice.|
|New York||The New York or American version does not use the pass, don’t pass, and place fields, but for winnings for boxing numbers, a 5% commission is paid to the craps casino.|
|Simplified craps||Simplified craps reduce the variety of stakes, leaving you with only passline, 2, 3, 12, and natural numbers.|
|Rich version||The Rich version assumes only one die, which affects the reduced set of numbers. Choosing the pass stake, you will win money with six and lose it with one.|
|High point||The high point assumes an automatic winning of the round when the highest combinations are 11 and 12. In this case, the result of a come-out roll of 2 or 3 points is not considered.|
We can separately mention such an online variety of this genre as live craps games. While visitors are unable to throw dice as shooters physically when they play live, studios with dealers taking on this responsibility are becoming more and more popular in online casinos that accept Indians.
Our tips for optimal craps strategies
The result of rolling the dice is entirely unpredictable, but the bet types’ architecture and their odds make it possible to play smart online. We have selected the simplest, but proven by our experts’ advice:
- Choose a reliable online craps casino based on its reputation, certified gambling software, bonus offers, and customer support. We have undertaken this task of yours.
- Manage your bankroll wisely, remembering to keep track of the time, and strictly adhere to the limit on spent chips.
- Bet on a passline if you are taking your first steps but already want to try the real money process.
- Do not use Big 6 or 8 fields, where the house edge is disproportionately large.
- In general, try to gradually memorize the odds table to have a clear idea of how much success will bring in each case.
- Over time, learn a reliable and straightforward strategy like 3 Point Molly, where Come bets ensure your Pass bet.
We also advise you to decide whether you like to gradually increase the balance or hope for a rare but well-aimed victory on a bet with a high payout ratio. The choice here depends on your temperament, free time, and budget.
Should you bet on online craps?
We consider this genre of casino games to be one of the most harmonious. It combines an elementary and transparent drawing process with a large selection of bets with a varying probability of winning and theoretical RTP.
|Pros||Fast gameplay can be controlled in online simulators.|
You can play by simple or more complex rules.
The casino has low margins on some bets.
There is the ability to apply different working strategies.
|Cons||There is no casino atmosphere of the crowd bending over the table and you in the role of a shooter.|
Some types of stakes are theoretically profitable, while others are not.
For our part, we have selected the best sites for Indian players on which it is comfortable and profitable to enjoy craps, thanks to many bonuses and good software. We are certain that you can find what you like in this entertainment.
Best Online Casinos for Win
Do online versions of craps work reasonably?
Yes, selected websites use certified software controlled by independent organizations. It shows completely random numbers.
Who rolls the dice when playing on the Internet?
The program visualizes the roll based on the random number generator algorithm’s selection of two numbers.
What is the best bet?
Statistically, we recommend the “don’t pass” bar, pass, and place 6 and 8.
Can I play online craps for free?
Yes, for this, you should select the software’s demo modes.